Classic motorsport images from the golden era of racing, when men were men and everything was simultaneously much more and far less tacky than it is now.
Warning: this is a style blog and should not be taken as serious commentary on anything other than interesting retro fashions.
Francois Cevert and Jean-Pierre Jarier on the Pau Formula 2 podium, 1973.
J-P has tried to nick a bit of Francois’s style. His soft features look ever so slightly feminine here.
- tardy-gaited reblogged this from grandprixfashions
- edinttra reblogged this from f1-baby
- my-forever-i-dont-give-a-fuck likes this
- son-of-rai reblogged this from f1-baby
- f1-baby reblogged this from ronnie-peterson
- jmucellini likes this
- 3sgte reblogged this from grandprixfashions
- 3sgte likes this
- nefermiw likes this
- classicaljg likes this
- the-super-swede reblogged this from froakie-yes
- formulaoneautor likes this
- ronnie-peterson reblogged this from grandprixfashions
- ronnie-peterson likes this
- froakie-yes reblogged this from grandprixfashions
- froakie-yes likes this
- nadayoghurt likes this
- dauphinofspeed reblogged this from grandprixfashions
- grandprixfashions posted this