Classic motorsport images from the golden era of racing, when men were men and everything was simultaneously much more and far less tacky than it is now.
Warning: this is a style blog and should not be taken as serious commentary on anything other than interesting retro fashions.
From some angles, there is something of an aged Francois Cevert in Giancarlo Martini.
And I love the wonky home-made badges on his overalls, which look like they have been made by his mum.
- ladyf1eleven likes this
- frillneckedpossum likes this
- thoroughbredastonfan likes this
- idkjma reblogged this from grandprixfashions
- gardenart likes this
- grindingthegears reblogged this from grandprixfashions
- grindingthegears likes this
- container0228 likes this
- zeusbrontios likes this
- grandprixfashions posted this